Amazon is offering the Philips Indoor Grill in black (HD6371/94) for $199.99 shipped. Matched at Williams-Sonoma. That’s about $100 off the average selling price, the lowest Amazon has ever offered it for and the best price we can find. It still goes for $300 on Best Buy. Rated 3.8/5 stars from over 50 Amazon customers. Features below.
- The advanced infrared technology, together with the special reflectors guide the heat towards the grid achieving delicious, evenly cooked food, while leaving the grease tray cool enough to minimize the unpleasant smoke and grease
- There is no need to adjust the heat. The appliance quickly heats up to a constant 446 Degree F (230 Degree C). This is the perfect temperature for searing meat while still leaving it nicely juicy and tender on the inside
- Start cooking dinner in minutes thanks to the fast 6-minutepre-heat time
- Grills and BBQs are hard to clean. However thanks to the non-stick grid the appliance takes less than a minute to clean. Additionally the detachable parts are dishwasher safe. Cleaning a grill has never been as easy
- 1-minute set up time allows you to concentrate on the cooking and less on the prep
The Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill was made so that you can enjoy more of the great grilled food indoors in a more clean and pleasant way. This grill works by means of advanced infrared heating technology, which cooks your food perfectly while reducing the amount of smoke and oil splattering caused by burning fat.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links