As if there weren’t already enough apps on sale right now, Apple has now handpicked Drop Flip as the App Store’s new Free App of the Week. Regularly listed at $2, this playful physics-based puzzler can now be downloaded to all your iOS devices free of charge until this time next week.
More details below:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Drop Flip is a delightful game packed with silly physics contraptions! Move, flip and manipulate obstacles of every shape and size as you accomplish the not-so-simple task of dropping a ball into a bucket.
– Over 100 crazy fun levels ranging from easy to near-impossible
– Complex gameplay wrapped in colorful, minimalistic visuals
– Joyful music with catchy sound effects
– Game Center leaderboards and achievements
– Attempt to get a “Ball-in-One” or “Ball-in-Two”
– Synchronize progress across devices via iCloud
– Made for absolutely everyone!
After numerous requests and lots of excellent feedback, this update adds a dedicated pause button! Also, you’ll see a skip level option which appears every once in awhile 🙂
iOS Universal: Drop Flip: FREE (Reg. $2)