10. Nothing beats Amazon Prime and now you can gift 3 months for $33 or a full year for $99 more. Once you have prime, pick up the 9to5Toys product of the Year Amazon Echo Dot for $40. Prime is pretty much the best deal you’ll find anywhere on free 2 days shipping, free music, movies, books, ebooks, etc etc.
9. For the Apple fans in your life (including yourself), nothing beats iTunes credit and the best deal you’ll ever find is this $100 card for $85 Paypal/ebay. Other options/denominations are available at Target. Delivers in a few minutes/hours for printing or emailing. You can also hook up your Google/Play/Android Friends with a gift card. 10% off 2 at Best Buy…
7. If you are buying for a Gamer, Steam has a lot of downloadable options and they are having a winter sale which means best ever prices. Amazon also has a lot of Games to download.
6. Starbucks. I don’t think I know anyone who: Doesn’t buy something at Starbucks throughout the year and: wouldn’t appreciate a gift card via email or printed out under the tree. (Also via amazon for physical)
5. Get’erDid! Task Rabbit: Give the gift of help! Task rabbit matches your chores with workers in the area who can accomplish. Think of it as a DI
1. If nothing else works, a Visa Gift card is always nice (pretty much the best). You can even get one sent via Email! Almost as good as cash.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links