Amazon is sending 2016 off with one last mega sale. Today only, the online giant is discounting a ton of digital content, including movies, apps, music, books, video games, software and more. You’ll probably notice some repeats in the sale, but there are also a ton of new offers to sift through. Of course, all discounted apps and in-app purchases are for Android devices only. If you’re looking for iOS deals, check out our big end-of-the year roundup.
- $0.99 Movie Rentals: Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Shallows and more.
- $3.99 Movies [Prime Only]: Hoosiers, Kick-Ass, The Hurt Locker and more.
- Airbnb $50 gift card for $35 w/ coupon code AIRBNB15
- Lyft – $10 off first 3 rides [New Lyft users only]
- Free $10 towards Amazon Music Unlimited w/ coupon code AMAZONMUSIC
- Plex Media Server annual pass 50% off [Requires Android]: $19.99 (Reg. $40)
- The Revenant: $9.99
- The Magnificent Seven: $7.99
- Storks: $9.99
Missed it? Amazon continues to offer any one movie rental for just $0.99.
Amazon.com (/ˈæməzɒn/ or /ˈæməzən/), often simply Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company, founded in July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and based in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics—notably, Amazon Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, and Fire TV—and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS). Amazon also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics.