Apple has now selected Warp Shift as the new Free App of the Week. Regularly listed at $3, this is the very first time we have seen the game go free on the App Store. Pricing was locked on the App Store last week, so we are getting this week’s freebie a little bit late. Rated 4+ stars from over 400 gamers.
More details and gameplay footage below:
Warp Shift is a unique puzzle game set in a mysterious world. It takes you on a marvelous journey that challenges your mind and stimulates your senses. Experience beautiful visuals, challenging puzzles and intriguing sound design.
Guide the little girl Pi and her magical companion through the maze-like confines of the enigmatic ancient chamber that keeps them trapped. Think ahead and alter your surroundings wisely to usher Pi back home – one swipe after another. Embark on an audio-visual voyage through time and space, never knowing where your next step will lead you.
A work of art: Enjoy a mesmerizing game that stimulates your eyes, ears and brains
• How to get out?: Traverse maze-like environments that change at your fingertip
• A unique kind of puzzler: Alter your surroundings to open new ways
• From one realm to another: Explore 6 unique worlds with 15 levels each
• Easy of access: Reach your destination via taps and swipes
• No stress or hurry: Play to relax, escape and clear your mind
iOS Universal: Warp Shift: FREE (Reg. $3)