Ahead of this week’s Switch event, Nintendo has just put about 120+ digital games on sale via the e-Shop. We are getting a pretty even split of discounted titles across Wii U and Nintendo 3DS starting from under $1. Down below we have listed out some of our top picks from the sale. While not all-time lows across the board, each of these titles are at the lowest price we can find and can be downloaded from home.
Top Picks from the Sale:
- Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii U $15.50 (Reg. $17+)
- Mario Party 10 Wii U $23 (Reg. $30)
- River City: Tokyo Rumble 3DS $24 (Reg. $30+)
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer 3DS $15.50 (Reg. $20)
- YO-KAI WATCH 3DS $31 (Reg. $40)
- Physical copy matched on Amazon
- Severed 3DS $10.50 (Reg. $14)
- …and even more…
River City: Tokyo Rumble: Rumble in the Concrete Jungle!
Follow the story of a hot-blooded high school student named Kunio and his good friends. When a nefarious gang moves into Tokyo to try to take it over, it’s up to this self-proclaimed “fighter for justice” and his buddies to make sure the streets stay safe! Punch, kick, use weapons such as soccer balls, iron knuckles, chains, and even bicycles to knock some sense into those devious gang members.
- Take on jobs to earn extra cash, special moves, and more!
- Take a break from the main story to fight in a 4-man Rumble or Dodgeball match!
- Take on your friends using Local Play and Download Play!
- Unlock new characters, stages, and songs as you progress through the game!
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links