February is here and that means a new round of free Kindle First ebooks has arrived for Prime members. Subscribers to Amazon’s Prime service receive early access to new Kindle books for free (Reg. $6) before these titles are released to the general public.
Drop by the official Kindle first hub to check out each of this month’s freebies. Prime members can download one of the six eBooks to a Kindle device or to the free iOS/Android app. Those without a subscription can still pick up a single title for $1.99 (Reg. $5). Either way, your new eBook becomes a permanent part of your library.
This month’s selection of Kindle First titles include:
- In Farleigh Field: A Novel of World War II by Rhys Bowen
- Only the Truth by Adam Croft
- Marvelous Misadventures of Ingrid Winter by JS Drangsholt
- Signature Wounds by Kirk Russell
- Extracted (Book 1) by RR Haywood
- Duck and Hippo in the Rainstorm by Jonathan London
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.