Aukey via Amazon is offering its 2.4A Dual-USB Wall Charger for $9.99, but if you use the code ZOERF9IO the price drops to just $5.99 Prime shipped. That’s $4 off and the lowest we’ve seen for it at Amazon.
This little brick is able to provide the “safest maximum recharge rate for all USB powered devices” with a dedicated output of up to 2.4A per port. Plus, it’s small enough with foldable plug to keep you charged wherever you go. Rated 4.4/5 stars by over 900 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats2 Bluetooth Headphones $110 (Reg. $200) | Best Buy
- Ultrasone Go Closed-Back Foldable Headphones $49 (Reg. $100) | B&H
- Pyle Bluetooth Portable Speaker $26 + $5 shipping (Reg. $50) | Woot
- QFX Bluetooth Party Speaker with LED Lighting and FM Radio $50 (Reg. $100) | Groupon
- BRAVEN 705 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Power Bank $40 (Reg. $100) | Tanga
- KEY 3.3-ft MFi Lightning to USB Cable and car charger $5 (Reg. $7) | Amazon
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- Mpow Bike Phone Magnetic Bicycle Phone Mount $10 (Reg. $16) | Amazon
- RAVPower 16750mAh 4.5A Dual USB Output Power Bank $25 (Reg. $40) | Newegg
- with code 0125PBCS04
- AUKEY iPhone Tripod Mount/Phone Holder $5 (Reg. $7) | Amazon
- with code NQ8P2QTJ
- AUKEY iPhone Tripod with Mount $9 (Reg. $13) | Amazon
- with code KQ8YK54F
AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology Tuned to support healthier battery function and faster USB charging speeds, AiPower intelligently adjusts power output to match the unique charging needs of all your USB powered gear. With up to 2.4A of dedicated adaptive output per Ai USB port, your devices will each receive the safest maximum recharge rate possible.
AUKEY EntireProtect Advanced circuitry and built in safeguards to protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and over charging.
Universal Compatibility Designed to work with all popular USB powered devices from iPhones to Android phones, tablets, photography gear, Bluetooth speakers, headphones and more. Whatever USB powered gear you’ve got, we’ve got you covered.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.