BuyDig is offering the Beyerdynamic A20 Headphone Amplifier in Silver for $299 shipped using code AMPED at checkout. That’s more 50% below the original listing and matching the lowest Amazon has ever offered it for. Today’s deal is within $6 of the lowest we have ever tracked which was a brief offer over the holidays. It still sells for over $400 on Amazon. Rated 4+ stars from over 20 Amazon customers.
- ALPS potentiometer for variable volume control, Internal wide-range switching power supply for worldwide use
- 170 mW / 250 Ω, high-gain RCA input, input signal can be looped through, entirely free from signal-loss thanks to the hard-wired RCA output
- T.H.D = 0.01 % at 170 mW / 250 Ω, Elegant, wrapped screwless solid all-metal housing
- Audiophile grade, suitable for all headphones up to 600 Ohms
- Made in Germany with 2 year Warranty
With the A20 you will rediscover your dynamic headphones. This new headphone amplifier from Beyerdynamic is perfect for all headphone applications and provides dual outputs for shared listening with a partner. The A20 headphone amplifier is used to operate up to two headphones with a nominal impedance from 30 to 600 ohms. The power amplifier, of a discrete design, and the combination of selected high-grade components inside the device allows even high-impedance hi-fi headphones to be driven flawlessly over the entire frequency range.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links