The Huawei Watch is being discounted back down to some of the best prices that we’ve seen from the 2016 holiday season. This Android Wear device has received excellent ratings from over 1,500 Amazon customers and is still one of our favorites. Amazon, B&H and Newegg are each offering discounts today. Here’s a look at your choices:
- Stainless Steel w/ Black Suture Leather Strap: $200 (Reg. $275) | Amazon
- Black Stainless Steel w/ Link Band: $300 (Reg. $350) | Amazon
- Gold and Sapphire w/ Leather Band: $300 (Reg. $400) | Amazon
- Jewel and Pearl w/ Leather Band: $350 (Reg. $550) | Amazon
- Jewel and Sapphire w/ Leather Band: $350 (Reg. $475) | Amazon
Huawei Watch features a 1.4-inch AMOLED display with a “resistant sapphire crystal and stainless steel body.” It is compatible with iOS or Android devices and provides notifications direct from your smartphone. Other features include fitness tracking, heart rate monitoring, and over 4,000 Android Wear apps.
Inspired by the classic designs of luxury watches, with cutting-edge technology, the Huawei Watch redefines what we’ve come to expect from a smartwatch. Developed as a statement piece rather than a smartphone for your wrist, it combines elegant craftsmanship with Android wear to deliver a new high-end standard for the category. It’s smart, redefined. Created using sophisticated materials like a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, cold-forged stainless steel cases, and fine Leather and stainless steel bands, the Huawei watch’s style is just as advanced as its functional features.