Amazon is currently offering the Wink Relay Smart Home Touchscreen Control Panel for 69.99 shipped. Also available at Home Depot. That’s a savings of $29, which matches the all-time low. Connected gadgets like Philips Hue and Nest add a lot of convenience to our lives. From using voice control to change the lighting, or automating the temperature in your home. But sometimes it’s a pain to dig your phone out of your pocket, or use your voice all to just turn on the lights. This is where the Wink Relay shines, which combines a touchscreen with standard two light switches in order to control all of the smart devices in your home.
- 4.3″ multi-touch screen allows access to all your smart products via the Wink app
- 2x smart light switches can be customized to turn lights, scenes, or other smart products on/off
- Temperature, humidity, and proximity sensors put even more data at your fingertips
- Microphone and speaker for intercom functionality (coming soon) and Replaces most single or double light switches
- Please refer the trouble-shooting steps in page 34 of the user manual under the product description for issues with the product use
Lights, thermostats, window treatments. .. Now you, your family, or guests can access your entire smart home all in one place. Put Relay in the room you use most, sync up multiple units, or use the mobile app when you’re away.
Rated at 3.6 out of 5 stars across over 170 reviewers.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.