Patagonia has launched another one of its Web Sales that takes up to 50% off clothing and gear for men, women and kids. You can find deep savings on some of our favorite items, including down-filled jackets and fleece pullovers. Free shipping is available on orders of $75+.
Some of our top picks include:
- Down-filled Sweater: $114 (Orig. $229)
- Powder Beanie Hat: $27 (Orig. $39)
- Down-filled Sweater Vest: $89 (Orig. $179)
- Cotton Quilt Snap-T Pullover: $74 (Orig. $149)
- Micro D Fleece Hoodie: $49 (Orig. $99)
- Better Sweater Fleece Hoody: $79 (Orig. $159)
- …and even more!
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of a worldwide business that still makes clothes for climbing – as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None require a motor; none deliver the cheers of a crowd. In each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links