Today only, as a part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering up to 50% off PUMA shoes, clothing and more. Free shipping is available for Prime members or in orders of $35+. We love PUMA here at 9to5Toys, so we’re all about today’s Gold Box. In particular, this is an excellent time to load up on workout gear for the spring. New shoes, jogger pants, socks and more can be found for men, women and kids.
Our top picks for men include:
- BMW MSP Jogger Sweat Pants: $45 (Reg. $60+)
- Ferrari Hooded Sweat Jacket: $70 (Orig. $100)
- Carson Knitted Cross-Trainer Shoe: $39 (Reg. $60)
- 6-pack Low Cut Socks: $10 (Reg. $20)
- Enzo Cross-Trainer Shoe: $43 (Reg. $60+)
- …and even more
Our top picks for women include:
- Rebel Mid Cross-Trainer Shoe: $45 (Reg. $60+)
- Carson Linear Cross-Trainer Shoe: $39 (Reg. $60+)
- Burn out T-Shirt: $30 (Reg. $40)
- Powershape Control Bra: $40 (Reg. $60)
- Powershape Legging: $55 (Reg. $90)
All new enzo has a unique look to capture the youthful consumer. Exaggerated collar heights and clamshell construction offer a fresh take on contemporary product. Simple breathable mesh in the toe and heel offer a clean design. The midfoot strap delivers plenty of support and locks the foot onto the platform for a fantastic fit. Soft foam sock liner and imeva midsole combine for cushioning and comfort on every run. PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA’s unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.