Amazon offers the Twelve South HiRise Stand for Apple Watch in Black for $24.99 Prime shipped. Also available at B&H. That’s a 50% savings off the original MSRP, down $10 from most online retailers and the best price that we’ve seen at Amazon since the beginning of the year. Rated 4.3/5 stars.
- Compatible with all Apple Watch models (Series 1 and Series 2)
- HiRise is the luxury perch that charges, docks, and highlights your Apple Watch giving you full functionality wherever it is charging.
- The weighted base prevents it from being accidentally knocked over in the dark or when tapping Snooze in Nightstand mode.
- This HiRise exclusively charges Apple Watch. Separate charging stands for Apple Watch and iPhone provide many more placement options and flexibility.
- HiRise cares for both your Watch and its band. Soft silicone inserts guide your band and buckles to the back where they rest on soft leather padding.
- Frequent traveler? HiRise lets you remove your Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable in seconds and reinstalling is just as easy.
- Purchase your BookBook for iPad only from an authorized Twelve South reseller: Amazon.com and Twelve South Direct
HiRise for Apple Watch is an elegant, modern stand that showcases your beautiful new high-tech timepiece while you charge it overnight. The sturdy HiRise holds any Apple Watch at an elevated height and angle that lets you interact with your watch while it’s charging. It only takes a moment to insert (or remove) your Magnetic Charging Cable, and it can be used with any style Apple Watch band. Thoughtful silicone accents and a leather landing pad protect your watch, buckled or not. HiRise also works with the new Nightstand mode on Apple Watch, making it the perfect bedside alarm (not compatible with Link bracelet models in Nightstand mode.)