Whether you don active wear for fitness, yoga, or comfort, Lululemon’s We Made Too Much sale can help add to your collection. Since they made too much, you can get up to 65% off men and women’s apparel. Shipping is free for all orders.
Our top picks from this sale are the Men’s Grind Down Pant for $99 (Orig. $128) and the Women’s Speed Tight V Pants for $89 (Orig. $108). Both offer comfort and pockets to store your belongings when working out, or walking to the store. Plus they’re stylish, can’t beat that.
Our top picks for men:
- Einn Shell Jacket: $199 (Orig. $398)
- The Long Weekend Pullover Hoodie: $99 (Orig. $118)
- Ablazer Jacket: $69 (Orig. $198)
- Thigh Tide 7-inches: $59 (Orig: $88)
- Core Short Sleeve Crew: $49 (Orig. $68)
Our top picks for women:
- Back to it Wrap: $99 (Orig. $128)
- Locarno Turtleneck: $39 (Orig. $68)
- Gear Up Crop: $69 (Orig. $88)
- Sole Training Tank: $49 (Orig. $58)
- Race With Me One Piece: $79 (Orig. $118)
Founded by Chip Wilson in Vancouver, Canada in 1998, lululemon is a yoga-inspired, technical athletic apparel company for women and men. What started as a design studio by day and yoga studio by night soon became a standalone store in November of 2000 on West 4th Avenue in Vancouver’s Kitsilano neighbourhood. Our vision for our store was to create more than a place where people could get gear to sweat in, we wanted to create a community hub where people could learn and discuss the physical aspects of healthy living, mindfulness and living a life of possibility. It was also important for us to create real relationships with our guests and understand what they were passionate about, how they liked to sweat and help them celebrate their goals. Today, we do this in our stores around the globe.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links