B&H is offering a pair of nice CyberPower Uninterruptible Power Supply System discounts today, taking up to 33% off. Free shipping is available in both instances, and each model is priced less than the Amazon all-time low. Tax is charged at the time of purchase in New York and New Jersey, only.
CyberPower SE425G Uninterrupted Power Supply: $33 (Reg. up to $45)
- 4 x Battery and Surge Protected Outlets
- 120 V AC Nominal Input Voltage
- 50/60 Hz ± 3 Hz
- Simulated Sine Wave Form
- 8 Hours Typical Recharge Time
- Integrated Power Switch
- Power On Indicator
- Electrical Wiring Fault Indicator
- Rated 4.1/5 stars by 940 Amazon customers
CyberPower LX1325G Uninterruptible Power Supply: $88 (Reg. $130+)
- 1325VA / 810W Simulated Sine Wave UPS
- Line-Interactive Topology
- AVR and GreenPower UPS
- Integrated Multi-Function LCD Display
- Tower Form Factor
- RJ11/RJ45 and Coax RG6 Protection
- 8 x Outlets / USB and Serial ports
- Rated 4.5/5 stars by 3,200+ Amazon customers
The LX1325G Uninterruptible Power Supply from CyberPower is a mini-tower UPS that serves as battery backup and provides surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, home entertainment systems, and more. It has a total of eight outlets: four battery and surge protected outlets, and four surge-only protected outlets. Among the eight outlets, one is widely spaced allowing you connect devices with larger power connectors. Once configured, you can benefit from up to 10 minutes of runtime at half load and 3 minutes of run time at full load of battery backup power. This UPS also supplies integrated surge protection with up to 1,500 joules of surge protection and a connected equipment guarantee of $500,000. Aside from standard power outlets, it’s also equipped with a 1-in, 1-out combo Phone RJ11 / Ethernet RJ45 port and 1-in, 1-out coax port.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.