(Update 3/30 3:40pm): Apple has now officially named Blyss as the App Store’s latest Free App of the Week.
Blyss and its procedurally generated puzzles are now available for free. This is the very first time the game has gone for less than the usual $1 or $2 on the App Store. It features what is described as an “unlimited” number of “self-evolving puzzles”, various game modes and an ambient soundtrack. If you’re into those relaxing mobile puzzle experiences you can just pick up at any time, Blyss should be an automatic download for you.
iOS Universal: Blyss: FREE (Reg. $2)
This is the last day to grab the latest App Store Free App of the Week, Night Terrors for iOS and its augmented reality horror gameplay is free for first time and the Eighty-Eight iOS puzzler went free for first time in years (Reg. $2). We also saw the release of the free-to-play MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2017 on iOS this morning.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
More Details on Blyss:
Travel through Beautiful mountains, serene valleys and harsh deserts solving Blyss’ unique and self-evolving puzzles.
The endless puzzle adventure along with musical ambient themes will keep you hooked for hours as you write your own high scoring saga.
– Procedurally generated Unqiue and Unlimited Puzzles
– 3 Challenging & Exciting Game Modes!
– Global Leaderboards for every Game Mode
– Hand crafted Missions to keep the thrill going
– Special Combo system
– Facebook and Twitter High-Score Picture Card Sharing
– Ambient Themes with unique handpicked Music
– Serene Visuals
– Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements