Nike is undeniably one of the world’s most popular activewear brands. From today until April 15th, Macy’s is offering 25% off select Nike styles for men, women, and kids! This includes apparel, shoes, and accessories. Prices shown reflect the discount. Shipping is free for orders over $25.
Our top picks from this sale are the Women’s Element Dri-FIT Half-Zip Running Top for $49 (Orig. $65) and the Men’s Windrunner Colorblocked Jacket for $75 (Orig. $100). Both come in a variety of colors to give your workout some flare. But the best part about these pieces, as well as Nike activewear overall, it makes for great casual wear. You can throw these on with a pair of jeans with no problems.
Our top picks for men:
- Air Max 2017 Running Sneakers: $142.50 (Orig. $190)
- HBR Dri-FIT Basketball Shorts: $25 (Orig. $35)
- Fleece Jogger Pants: $41 (Orig. $55)
- Air Max Motion LW SE Running Sneakers: $67.50 (Orig. $90)
- Sportswear Advance 15 Jogger Pants: $60 (Orig. $80)
- Cotton Socks Quarter 6 Pairs: $15 (Orig. $20)
- Dry Academy Soccer Shirt: $22.50 (Orig. $30)
- Dry Academy Soccer Pants: $34 (Orig. $45)
- Fleece Zip Hoodie: $41 (Orig. $55)
- …and more…
Our top picks for women:
- Juvenile Causal Sneakers: $60 (Orig. $85)
- Dri-FIT Crew Running Shorts: $26 (Orig. $35)
- Pro Classic Mid-Impact Dri-FIT Sports Bra: $22 (Orig. $30)
- Air Huarache Run Ultra SE Running Sneakers: $90 (Orig. $120)
- Dry Temp Running Shorts: $25 (Orig. $30)
- Pro Cool Training Tank Top: $22 (Orig. $30)
- Dry Logo Lightweight Fleece Training Hoodie: $41 (Orig. $55)
- Pro Warm Just Do It Dri-FIT Leggings: $41 (Orig. $55)
- Air Max 2017 Running Sneakers: $170 (Orig. $190)
- …and more…
Make sure to check out our Fashion Guide as well as why Nike Flyknit Sneakers are the best active lifestyle shoe.
Macy’s, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier retailers. With fiscal 2016 sales of $25.778 billion and approximately 140,000 employees, the company operates more than 700 department stores under the nameplates Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s, and approximately 125 specialty stores that include Bloomingdale’s The Outlet, Bluemercury and Macy’s Backstage. Macy’s, Inc. operates stores in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico, as well as macys.com, bloomingdales.com, and bluemercury.com. Bloomingdale’s stores in Dubai and Kuwait are operated by Al Tayer Group LLC under license agreements. Macy’s, Inc. has corporate offices in Cincinnati, Ohio, and New York, New York.