Since you can never have too many clothes for warm weather, Banana Republic is offering 40% off all full-priced items. But don’t procrastinate, because this sale is only for the day. The discount is automatically applied once the item is added to the cart. Shipping is free on orders of $50 or more.
Our top picks from this sale are the Women’s Floral Off-Shoulder Top for $32 (Reg. $54) and the Men’s Camden-Fit Linen Shirt for $45 (Reg. $74.50). With off-shoulder tops being in, I think it’s safe to say you can’t own too much this season. They practically go with every bottom possible. As for the linen shirt, it is a spring and summer staple. Nothing says your ready for warm weather like linen clothes.
Our top picks for men:
- Performance Pique Shirt: $39 (Reg. $64.50)
- Grant-Fit Custom-Wash Solid Shirt: $36 (Reg. $59.50)
- Hemsley Italian Suede Chelsea Boot: $119 (Reg. $198)
- Fulton Stretch Skinny Chino: $42 (Reg. $69.50)
- Four-Pocket Military Jacket: $95 (Reg. $158)
- Harrington Jacket: $89 (Reg. $148)
- …and even more…
Our top picks for women:
- Boyfriend Denim Jacket: $59 (Reg. $98)
- Floral V-Neck Crop Jumpsuit: $94 (Reg. $158)
- Sloan-Fit Purple Dot Pant: $59 (Reg. $98)
- Delicate Color Cluster Bracelet: $23 (Reg. $38)
- Gladiator Sandal: $59 (Reg. $98)
- White Off-Shoulder Top: $46 (Reg. $78)
- …and even more…
Offer valid until 5/1/2017 at 11:59 PM ET at Banana Republic online and stores in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Not valid at Banana Republic Factory stores or Banana Republic Factory online. Discount does not apply to sale merchandise, GiftCards, packaging, shipping and handling, applicable taxes or BR Picks, BR Monogram Collection, 100% Cashmere, leather apparel, designer collections & collaborations, and third party branded merchandise. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including the Gap Inc. employee discount. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.