We have a pair of digital classics today for Xbox One starting under $4 on Amazon. First up we have the Mega Man Legacy Collection for just $6. That’s about $11 under the going rate, the lowest we have ever seen it go for on Amazon and the best we can find. It includes all 6 of the original blue bomber titles along with the epic soundtrack, a museum mode and a Challenge mode that mixes up different elements from all 6 games. If your into classic platformers/action games, this is a must-have pack, especially at $6.
We also have DuckTales: Remastered for Xbox 360 and Xbox One for just $3.74 as a digital download from Amazon. Once again, it usually sells for as much as $15 and this is the best price we can find on one of the best and most beloved NES remakes ever. And that soundtrack though.
Mega Man Legacy Collection Features:
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character. Mega Man Legacy Collection will feature all six games and much more.
In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history, high-res art and original concept pieces – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series.
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites.
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas.
- Museum of the era – The Museum Mode features a massive repository of history and art collected from the era of the games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega Man with loads of information, high-res art, concept pieces, sketches and more in the Museum.
- Developed with an all-new engine – Using the newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and Digital Eclipse are able to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful reproductions of the originals for a new generation of gamers.
- Leaderboards and video replays – Fans will be able to watch video replays
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.