Amazon offers the George Foreman GGR50B Indoor/Outdoor Grill for $67.86 shipped when the on-page coupon is applied. That takes 20% off the regular list MSRP, drops the price down to the lowest it’s been since the holidays and is the best deal currently available. Rated 4.5/5 stars from 2,050 customers.
George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill Features Include:
- No-fuss grilling made easy, for use indoors or outside
- 240 sq. inch cooking surface.
- 1 removable grill plate.
- The grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high
- Uses electric heat, with adjustable range from low to high
- Sloping grate base draws fat away from food to collect in easy-to-empty tray
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Grilling really can’t get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever’s to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking–particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.