Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, TECTECTEC (98% positive in the last 12 months 2,766 ratings) via Amazon is offering the VPRO500 Golf Laser Range Finder with Pinsensor for $119.99 shipped. That’s $30 under the regular price and the best price we have seen in months. Only once has been it offered for less on Amazon. Rated 4+ stars from over 1,500 Amazon customers.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder – Laser Range Finder with Pinsensor Features:
- LASER RANGEFINDER; Our VPRO500 Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced Pinsensor technology, and a durable, water resistant body
- PINSENSOR TECHNOLOGY; provides fast measurement with 1 yard accuracy, together with Pinsensor technology to accurately measure overlapping subjects, perfect for measuring golf flags, hazards and wooded areas (Yards or Meters).
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY; premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE; measures just 104 x 72 x 41 mm and weighing just 185g, with a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk.
- FULL PACKAGE; (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output) Complete rangefinder package for quick setup, including premium carrying pouch, CR2 battery, strap, microfiber cleaning cloth, quick start guide, TecTecTec Happy Guarantee (2 Years) and Lifetime customer support.
The TecTecTec VPRO500 uses the latest technology, making it more accurate and flexible than any other measuring device. It perfectly measures distances quickly, letting you improve your game like a pro. Our laser rangefinder even has diopter adjustment functionality to provide a clear view. Whether you’re near or farsighted, you’ll be able to see the object you’re measuring clearly and find its distance using our fast-measuring technology.