Amazon offers the LEGO Architecture 21024 Louvre Building Kit for $39.48 shipped. That takes just over $20 off the list price, beats our last mention by $3 and is a match for the all-time low. Note that the set won’t be shipping until the 26th.
You can check here to see what past LEGO deals you might have missed
Other LEGO discounts include:
- CITY Fire Station: $66 (Reg. $100) | Amazon, Target, Walmart
- Ghostbusters Ecto-1 & 2: $40 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- 20% off Star Wars sets | Target
- 20% off CITY sets | Target
LEGO Architecture Louvre Building Kit Features:
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Louvre; features the prominent Pavilion de l’Horloge and the iconic glass pyramid
- English/French/Spanish booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building
- Collect the entire LEGO Architecture series
- Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture
- Measures 5″ (13cm) tall, 6″ (17cm) wide and 7″ (19cm) deep
Celebrate the world of architecture with the LEGO Louvre set! Recreate the magnificent Louvre with this detailed LEGO set, featuring the Pavilion de l’Horloge and I.M. Pei’s iconic Pyramide du Louvre. Build a LEGO brick model of the Louvre, the world’s largest museum of art. Located in the heart of Paris on the bank of the river Seine, this magnificent structure, renowned for its striking blend of Renaissance and Modernist architecture, welcomes over 9 million visitors a year and houses over 35,000 works of art, including Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. The Louvre started life as a fortress, built by King Philip Augustus in 1190 to protect Parisians from foreign invasion, and has since undergone a number of renovations. The result is the architecturally stunning Louvre we know today. This detailed LEGO model features the prominent Pavilion de l’Horloge and the iconic, once controversial glass pyramid designed by the renowned Chinese-American architect, I. M. Pei. The LEGO Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.