(Update 7/6 11:30pm): Amazon now has the Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband for $89.99 shipped (Large, black only)
Just in time for Father’s Day, it looks like Fitbit is dropping the price on a number of its popular fitness trackers up to 40%. We are seeing notable price drops across the board from the basic Flex 2 wristband up to the to Blaze smartwatch which is currently available for $50 off. While not the all-time lowest prices we have ever seen in some cases, it has been quite a while since we saw this kind of selection (most colors and sizes included) at such a nice discount when it comes to Fitbit’s popular wearables. Just about all of the Fitbit models receive solid ratings on Amazon.
Top Fitbit Price Drops:
- Fitbit Flex 2 $60 (Reg. $100) | Amazon or Best Buy
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker $100 (Reg. $130) | Amazon or Best Buy
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband $130 (Reg. $150) | Amazon or Best Buy
- Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch $149 (Reg. $200) | Amazon or Best Buy
Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch Features:
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.