We are on the eve of Amazon’s massive Prime Day sale with what we are expecting to be some of the best deals outside of the Black Friday holiday bonanza. But it looks like Amazon’s competitors won’t just be sitting on the sidelines. Toys R Us has just announced its own sitewide promotion kicking off later today…
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Seemingly aimed directly at Amazon’s loyal following of Prime members, Toys R Us (and Babies R Us) is offering 20% off site-wide for a full 36-hours starting tonight at 9pm EST. The company specifically notes that no membership is required to redeem the deep price drops like it is with Prime memberships:
You heard that right, Primers. Online shoppers can take advantage of 20% off their entire order for 36-hours starting today (6:00 PM ET). The best part? No one’s excluded, because we at Toys R Us don’t like leaving anyone out.
Keep it locked to Toys starting right now for the next 36-hours (or more) for the best mid-year deals around. We will be curating the very best deals on the most popular items from all the major retailers for your buying pleasure.
- Amazon announces Prime Day 2017 with fresh deals every five minutes, exclusive Alexa offers
- How to prepare for Prime Day 2017: free credits, Alexa discounts and more!
- Amazon offers $10 credits when you order an Alexa deal ahead of Prime Day 2017
- Amazon offers $10 credits for Prime Day when you stream a movie for the first time
- Amazon offers 4-months of Music Unlimited Streaming Service for $1 [Prime]
- Amazon’s new FREE No-Rush Shipping brings deep discounts for Prime members