Amazon offers its Prime members the Moto G 4th Gen. 32GB Unlocked Android Smartphone with lockscreen ads for $129.99 shipped. That takes $20 off the regular going rate at Amazon and saves you $50 compared Best Buy’s ad-free model. Today’s deal is also the lowest offer we’ve tracked at Amazon. It carries a 4.3/5 star rating from over 1,100 Best Buy shoppers.
Moto G Android Smartphone Features:
- Fast 4G LTE speed, an up to 1.5 GHz octa-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, and a bright 5.5” full HD (1080p) display
- Enjoy the best of Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow, including Google Play Store, Google Maps, Gmail and more
- Offers and ads, including personalized deals and recommendations, display on the phone’s lockscreen
- Take brilliant photos with the 13 MP HD camera or snap group shots with a 5 MP wide-angle selfie cam.
- Add up to 128 GB of additional storage with a microSD card
- The all-day battery includes TurboPower charging which provides up to 6 hours of use in just 15 minutes
- Unlocked and carrier-friendly, works with all major carrier networks domestically or abroad
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links