Apple has now officially selected YANKAI’S TRIANGLE as the App Sore’s new Free App of the Week. Regularly as much as $3, this is the very first time we have seen the game go free since release. The colorful puzzler has received a 4+ star rating from over 70 gamers.
iOS Universal: YANKAI’S TRIANGLE: FREE (Reg. $1+)
iTunes $100 Gift Card for $85 with email delivery via PayPal
App Store Free App of the Week: illi puzzle platformer now free (Reg. $3)
Today’s Best iOS & Mac App Deals: To the Moon, Blicke, more
Today’s Best Game Deals: Horizon Zero Dawn $32, Ghost Recon Wildlands $28, many more
KORG iOS Summer Sale 50% off: Gadget, ARP ODYSSEi, iM1, iMS-20, many more
YANKAI’S TRIANGLE Features:
YANKAI’S TRIANGLE is a love letter to TRIANGLES. A puzzling puzzle game about the beauty and joy of infinitely tapping on TRIANGLES for some reason.
With an elegant innovative revolutionary TRIANGLE-first approach to interface, YANKAI’S TRIANGLE lets you tap on TRIANGLES to spin them and stuff. Colors play a part in gameplay too I think. Bring TRIANGLES to a forgotten TRIANGLE, and uncover a TRIANGLE hidden deep beneath the YANKAI.
• Pretty Fun Gameplay (it’s all right)
• No Filler – A Veritable Infinity of Meticulously Definitely Handcrafted TRIANGLES
• Over 1.74 x 10^26 Possible Levels (all definitely handcrafted)
• An Inscrutable Three-Pronged Scoring System
• A ‘Happy Sounds’ Option (woohoo!)
• A ‘Colorblind’ Option if You Are Colorblind (it’s not great tbh)
• A Cool Film Grain Effect (some people don’t like it but i think it’s cool)
• A Cool Tiled TRIANGLE Background Effect
• Also there are Leaderboards
• And some Achievements
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links