Amazon is offering the new Philips Norelco OneBlade Pro Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Shaver for $66.32 shipped. Also at Walmart. For comparison, it’s regularly going for $80 at retailers like Best Buy and Target. The original OneBlade is rated a solid 4.2/5 stars by over 2,000 Amazon customers, and the Pro model is already a best-seller with a high rating.
Philips OneBlade Pro Features:
- Rechargeable OneBlade Pro can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair.
- Trim it down – attach the 14 length precision comb for a fast and even trim in all the right places
- Edge it up – dual-sided blade for precise edging to line up your style easier than ever before
- Shave it off – fast moving cutter to shave long hair, but not too close so your skin stays comfortable
- Replaceable OneBlade lasts up to 4 months. (For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.)
The Philips Norelco OneBlade is a revolutionary new electric grooming technology designed for men who wear stubble, beards, or facial hair styles. OneBlade trims, edges, and shaves any length of hair. The unique OneBlade shaving technology integrates a fast moving cutter (200x per second) with a dual protection system to give you an efficient comfortable shave on longer hairs. OneBlade does not shave too close, so your skin stays comfortable.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.