On Tuesday, Apple took the stage at its new Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino to unveil Apple Watch Series 3. To the surprise of some, they have elected to keep selling the older Series 1 while discontinuing the latest generation. That means retailers everywhere are beginning to clear out Apple Watch Series 2 models. B&H is currently taking up to $119 off with prices starting at $289.99 shipped. Best Buy is also discounting select models as well.
Apple Watch Series 2 offers many of the same features as Tuesday’s release, including GPS capabilities and a water-resistant design. B&H does not charge tax at the time of purchase for customers outside of New York and New Jersey.
Apple Watch Series 2 Features:
- Aluminum Chassis with Ion-X Glass
- 1.3″ 272 x 340 1000-Nit Display
- Activity and Heart Rate Monitoring
- Changeable Faces with Widgets
- Siri Integration
- Displays Notifications and Runs Apps
- Water Resistant to 164′
- Integrated GPS
- Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi