Walmart is currently offering Apple’s 32GB iPhone SE in Rose Gold for Straight Talk’s pre-paid service for $129 shipped. That takes $70 off of the regular going rate, saves you $21 compared to the next lowest offer with AT&T and matches our previous mention. If Apple’s latest round of devices just don’t do it for you, opting for the SE is a great way to bring back the smaller form-factor all while scoring some savings.
If Rose Gold isn’t your ideal colorway, you’ll be able to lock in the discounted rate for the Space Gray variant by opting for in-store pickup. Otherwise you’ll still be able to score free shipping if you fancy the Rose Gold look.
iPhone SE features:
- 4-inch (diagonal) Retina display with 1136-by-640 resolution
- A9 chip with integrated M9 motion coprocessor
- 12MP iSight camera with Focus Pixels and True Tone flash
- 4K video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording
- 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- LTE and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.