One day after discounting its entire Kindle lineup, Amazon is now knocking its Fire 7 and 8 Kids Edition Tablet down to all-time low prices, outside of Prime Day. You can pick up the smaller model for $79.99 (Reg. $100) when promo code KIDSFIRE7 is used at checkout. The larger Fire 8 can be had for $99.99 (Reg. $130) with code KIDSFIRE8. Free shipping is available in both instances. Rated 4.3/5 stars by over 1,500 Amazon reviewers.
As well, Amazon is now offering a gift card plus $20 towards the purchase of a Fire Kids Edition Tablet when trading in an iPad mini. More details on this promotion can be found here.
Fire Kids Tablet Features:
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free. No questions asked.
- One year of FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to 15,000 popular apps and games, videos, books, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more
- Add even more content to your child’s profile in FreeTime to give them selected access to apps in your personal library, such as Netflix, YouTube, and Minecraft
- Best-in-class parental controls allow you to manage usage limits, content access, and educational goals
- Amazon Parent Dashboard with Discussion Cards enables parents to discover the titles their kids enjoy and connect with them through rich conversations about these titles
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.