Update: Shipping times have slipped to 4-5 months, meaning it’ll be some time before your items would arrive.
Amazon offers the GE Z-Wave Plus Wireless Smart Light Switch for $30.60 shipped. That’s good for just under $10 off the list price and is the best offer currently available. For comparison it goes for $39 over at Home Depot and today’s deal is a new all-time low at Amazon. It carries a 3.9/5 star rating and is a #1 best seller in its category.
GE Wireless Light Switch features:
- Wirelessly control on/off functions of overhead lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway.
- Works well with all LED, CFL, halogen, and incandescent bulbs and other devices. It must be connected to a supported hub in order to interact with the Amazon Alexa.
- Up to 50% improved wireless range, 250% faster processor, 400% more memory and energy efficiency over Z-Wave Classic products.
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections – neutral wire required. Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway – Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Smart Security, Harmony, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub Required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links