As Halloween quickly approaches, Sony has now kicked off week 1 of its Sale of the Dead promotion on PSN. We are seeing deals on loads of spooky PS4 titles from Resident Evil to Dead Island and even a solid price on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to match what Xbox gamers got this morning. Keep in mind, you’ll need to be a PS Plus member to get the prices listed below, but many of the deals are notable without as well.
Top Picks from the Sale:
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition $20 (Reg. $35+)
- Resident Evil 7 $30 (Reg. $40+)
- Dead Island: Riptide DE $5 (Reg. $20)
- Alien: Isolation Collection $12 (Reg. $40 digital)
- Outlast 2 $19 (Reg. $30)
- Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 $9 (Reg. $15+)
- More Resident Evil games from $6…
- …and even more…
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt:
The most awarded game of 2015! Become a monster slayer for hire and embark on an epic journey to track down the child of prophecy, a living weapon capable of untold destruction. The Complete Edition includes The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, all 16 DLCs, and 2 Expansion Packs: Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.