Well, we made it. Most of the 9to5 team was up late last night trying to secure an iPhone X and if you did the same, I hope everything went as planned. So now that you have $1,000 worth of Apple innovation headed to your doorstep next week, it’s time to talk cases.
Amazon has launched an extensive guide that neatly lays out a wide-range of options across just about every price point. That includes its in-house AmazonBasics brand up to high-end options from OtterBox and the like. Head below for our top-picks and breakdown of Amazon’s day one listings.
We’ve rounded up all of our favorite iPhone X cases right here, and don’t forget to check out this exclusive discount on Speck’s latest releases. As for Amazon’s storefront, Prime members will receive free shipping as always and orders over $25 can count on no-cost delivery, too.
On the Amazon landing page you’ll find each of the top-brands available today divided up by manufacturer, making it easy to find your favorite cases. There’s also the option to see just heavy duty, slim, wallet or fashion designs if you’re not attached at the hip to a single brand.
Given that I forked over $1,000 for Apple’s latest creation, I’m more prone to go for a heavy-duty case this time around. Especially given this morning’s news that repairs are going to be a pricey proposition. Otterbox has a $50 option that’s actually already marked down to $30 oddly enough. It’s bulky for sure, but will offer the type of protection that provides peace of mind.
I’m personally digging the Silk iPhone X Wallet Case for $25. There are three different color options, and the elastic wallet can hold multiple cards at a time. There’s also an integrated kickstand to round out the list of features here.
Other notable iPhone X cases at Amazon include:
- Speck CandyShell: $21
- Under Armour Protect Grip: $40
- Elago Empire Series: $15
- Case-Mate Naked Tough: $30
Now that you’re covered with a new case, you may be thinking about what other accessories are a day one purchase. Amazon also has a curated storefront that covers everything from audio, charging, Bluetooth accessories and more. We regularly have the best smartphone accessories deals for you right here each morning, but this selection may spark some ideas that you previously hadn’t considered.
More iPhone X deals / coverage:
- Best iPhone X cases, folios, covers and screen protectors
- Speck offers an exclusive 15% off cases to celebrate iPhone X pre-order day
- Carriers start to announce iPhone X trade-in deals, save up to $350
- WaterField unveils its leather Ranger Holster for iPhone 8/Plus/X, pre-order now
- Pelican’s Kevlar Shield Case for iPhone X + new iPhone 8/Plus models
- Pad & Quill launches new aged leather iPhone 8/Plus & X wallet cases + more
- Scosche unveils new line of MagicMount wireless charging docks for iPhone 8/Plus/X