It’s officially November, which means the Black Friday news is going to start coming at you fast and furious. Amazon’s holiday shopping storefront already went live this morning and now we’ve gotten our hands on Dell’s Black Friday 2017 ad. Aside from the expected PC deals, you’ll find discounts on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, 4K UHDTVs and more. We’ve rounded up our favorite deals, along with the ad scans and doorbuster details, just below.
Dell will be kicking things off on Thanksgiving day with doorbusters at 11AM, followed by new price drops hourly from 6PM through midnight. You can expect more of the same from 8AM on Friday through 8PM.
As you may recall last year, Dell had a number of hot-ticket items set for a midnight launch that sold out instantly, so hopefully stock will be better across the board in 2017. Dell is also offering free shipping on all orders throughout the week.
Top Picks from Dell’s Black Friday 2017 Ad:
- LG 65″ 4K Smart UHDTV + $150 Dell GC: $800 (Reg. $1,400)
- Vizio 60″ 4K Smart UHDTV + $200 GC: $700 (Reg. $970)
- Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Console: $200 (Reg. $300)
- DJI Spark: $400 (Reg. $500)
- JBL Charge 3: $90 (Reg. $150)
- Playstation VR Headset & Camera Bundle + Gran Turismo Sport: $300 (Reg. $400)
- Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 Bundle w/ 2 Forza titles: $230 (Reg. $390)
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones: $179 (Reg. $279)
- Ultimate Ears Boom 2 Bluetooth Speaker: $100 (Reg. $200)
- VIZIO SmartCast 36-inch Wireless Sound Bar: $170 (Reg. $250)
As always, we’ll have all of the best Black Friday 2017 deals, news and more here at 9to5Toys. Be sure to follow our Twitter account and don’t forget to like our Facebook page, too. You’ll find all the latest Black Friday 2017 news right here.
Thanks to our friends at BFAds.net for the heads-up on Dell’s Black Friday ad.