Amazon currently has the Kwikset Kevo 2nd-generation Alexa-enabled Bluetooth smart lock in any color on sale for $181.60 shipped when you use coupon code 20KEVO2 at checkout. This smart lock normally goes for $227–$229 depending on the retailer and is currently at the lowest price Amazon has ever seen. Though the ratings at Amazon seem mixed, this smart lock has good reviews at other retailers like Lowe’s and Best Buy.
Nomad Base Station
If the Kevo is a little above your budget, Lowe’s has the Kwikset SmartCode SmartKey Motorized Electronic Deadbolt with Keypad on sale for $59 shipped or picked up in store. The SmartCode deadbolt normally goes for $107–$120 depending on the retailer and is currently $13 below Amazon’s best-ever price. This is a great product if you don’t want to drop close to $200 on a smart lock, yet still want more security than a normal key would give you. This lock received great reviews from Amazon, getting a 4.2/5 star rating from nearly 500 customers.
Kwikset Kevo 2nd-generation smart lock features:
- Your Smartphone is now your key – touch to open convenience with the 2nd generation
- Kevo 2nd Gen now works with Alexa voice commands (requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately for $99 via Kevo App)
- Remote lock access & monitoring requires Kevo Plus hub
- Send and manage eKey access via smartphone – receive notifications and monitor lock history
- Works with Fob (sold separately) or traditional key with new advanced SmartKey security
- Smart Home compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Ring Doorbell, Skybell, Nest Learning Thermostat, select Honeywell Thermostats, Android Wear and IFTTT
Kwikset SmartCode Deadbolt features:
- Keyless entry touchpad with a motorized deadbolt and sleek interior; includes traditional key functionality for peace of mind
- 10 digit backlit audible keypad, one-touch locking, 30-second auto lock option, and 16 customizable access codes for increased security
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver – no new screw holes or hardwiring needed
- Requires 4 AA batteries for operation (not included)