Amazon currently has the LaMetric Time Wi-Fi Clock for Smart Home on sale for $159.20 shipped. This clock is normally $200, is currently $10 below our last mention, and at an all-time low.
The LaMetric Time Smart Clock lets you track the weather, emails, tweets, YouTube subscriber counts, and more on a unique 8-bit style face. Rated 3.8/5 stars, and you can even check out our hands-on at 9to5Mac.
LaMetric Time Smart Clock features:
- Always get precise time and show your difference with thousands of clock faces
- Track weather, emails, events, tweets, followers, news, deadlines and other metrics in real-time
- Get notifications from Netatmo, Alexa. Toggle Philips Hue, WeMo with the click. Works with IFTTT
- Wake up to your favorite Internet radio stations, stream smartphone music to stereo speakers
- Standalone Wi-Fi device, iPhone or Android smartphone is needed for configuration only. LaMetric supports 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz networks
LaMetric Time tracks time, weather, emails, calendar events, tweets, followers, news, deadlines and any other metric needed for your home or business, and displays them almost in real-time! It works as an always-on display for the whole family by showing notifications from smart home devices and allowing anyone to control them with the click of a button. LaMetric Time eliminates the need to check multiple apps or news sites for the information you need. Instead, you receive key information at a glance, all in one place. The possibilities are endless. It also shows real-time notifications from IFTTT-connected services. LaMetric Time is standalone Wi-Fi device, iPhone or Android smartphone is needed for setting it up and configuration only. The interface is easy to use: left and right buttons for navigation between the apps, middle button for taking related actions. The form factor is sized to fit well on a table, shelf, shop-front or a counter.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links