Best Buy has unveiled its Black Friday 2017 ad this morning, and a number of deals are already available for purchase. The popular online retailer’s holiday plans are packed with the usual Apple sales, TVs, drones, and a whole lot more. We’ve picked out some highlights below along with notable pages from the ad scans. Let’s get to it!
Best Buy will be opening doors on Thanksgiving Day at 5PM with doorbusters running until 1AM on Friday. They will then be re-opening at 8AM on Black Friday with even more deals. Best Buy plans on handing out tickets for doorbusters starting at 3PM on Thanksgiving Day for early shoppers. We’re expecting to see most of these deals also available online but the ad clearly states that inventory will be limited, so you’ll want to act fast if something catches your eye.
Apple Deals |
- iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB: $275 (Reg. $399)
- Apple Watch Series 1: $199 (Reg. $249)
- Beats deals from $100
- 9.7-inch iPad: $250 (Reg. $329)
- iPad Pro up to $150 off
- MacBook Pro up to $250 off
- iTunes Gift Cards BOGO 30% off
- 13-inch MacBook Air: $800 (Reg. $999)
Smart Home Deals |
- Google Home Mini: $30 (Reg. $50)
- w/ $10 gift card
- Amazon Echo 2nd Gen: $80 (Reg. $99)
- Echo Show: $180 (Reg. $230)
- Echo Dot: $30 (Reg. $50)
- Free TP-Link Smart Plug w/ any purhcase
- Nest Learning Thermostat: $200 (Reg. $250)
- Philips Hue Starter Kit: $60 (Reg. $100)
General Tech |
- Xbox One S: $190 (Reg. $250)
- Jaybird Freedom Headphones: $50 (Reg. $100)
- DJI Spark: $400 (Reg. $500)
- Chromecast from $20
- SONOS Speakers up to $100 off
- PlayStation 4: $200 (Reg. $300)
- Sharp 50″ LED Smart 4K Roku UHDTV – $180 (Reg. $300)
Be sure to keep it locked to 9to5Toys on Twitter and Facebook throughout the holiday shopping season. It’s also a good idea to bookmark our Black Friday 2017 guide for all of the latest news and deals.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.