The hits just keep on coming for Black Friday 2017. Dick’s Sporting Goods is our latest ad leak, as we get our first glimpse of what this popular retailer is planning for Thanksgiving week. Aside from the usual apparel and sporting goods deals that we expect, there’s also some nice price drops on Fitbit and other fitness-focused tech. Head below for store hours, notable ad scans and more.
Dick’s will kick off its door busters on Thanksgiving Day at 6PM, with stores closing at 2AM and re-opening at 5AM on Friday until 2PM. There will be access to some deals online, but availability will vary. Better yet, Dick’s will be offering a $20 voucher for any future purchase of $100 or more, following any Thanksgiving or Black Friday purchase.
Notable Black Friday Deals at Dick’s:
- 25% off The North Face gear, apparel, and more
- Fitbit Alta HR: $100 (Reg. $150)
- Fitbit Charge 2: $100 (Reg. $150)
- Fitbit Blaze: $150 (Reg. $250)
- Garmin Vívofit 3 Fitness tracker: $40 (Reg. $80+)
- AFG 3.5AE Elliptical: $550 (Reg. $1,000)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.