This morning we are seeing even more Black Friday 2017 ads along with info on the new Whole Foods situation, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot and more in the last couple days. For all you musicians and producers out there, we now have the Guitar Center Black Friday 2017 ad scan down below.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Guitar Center is yet to release specific details on store hours and doorbusters. But we do know the deals listed below and in the ad will kick-off on Friday, November 24th and run until Sunday, November 26th. There is still no word on whether or not online sales kick off before that. The national retailer will be price matching authorized US dealers on most products from now through January 31st, 2018.
Guitar Center is also offering $50 off purchases of $199 or more for Black Friday weekend. But, as usual with Guitar Center, there is an absolutely epic list of brands that are excluded here. So good luck using that.
Head below for your top picks from the Guitar Center Black Friday 2017 ad including deep deals on guitar strings and other accessories, headphones, instruments, MIDI controllers and more…
- Audio-Technica ATH-Mx-series Pro Headphones from $60
- Les Paul/Epiphone/Squier Electric and Acoustic Guitars are $40+ off
- Fender Special Edition Standard Strat $500 (Reg. $600+)
- TC Electronic Effects Pedals: 3 for $120 ($50 to $60 each)
- Ernie Ball Acoustic and Electric Guitar Strings: 3-Packs for $10 (Reg. $5 each)
- D-Addario Acoustic/Electric Guitar Strings: 12-Pack for $30 (Reg. up to $60)
- Shure SM58 Vocal Mic $10 off
- AKAI Professional MPK Mini MKII controllers $20 off
As always, we’ll have the best deals at 9to5Toys on Twitter and Facebook throughout the holiday shopping season. Don’t forget to bookmark our Black Friday 2017 guide for all of the latest news and deals.