Zero Grid Electronics (100% positive customer feedback) via Amazon offers its Travel Organizer and accessory case for $27.47, but when checkout with code ZGCR9DY3 the price drops to $18.95 Prime shipped. That’s a discount of more than $8 and the lowest we’ve seen it offered in months.
Traveling this holiday season? You’ll need to pack all of your devices, cords and other tech. With this travel organizer you can neatly manage cords and gadgets in one secure place. It’s just the right size for chargers, converters, camera batteries, iPhone accessories and more. Rated 4.1/5 stars by Amazon shoppers
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY Rechargeable Aluminum Alloy Folding Lamp $23 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYST7
- AUKEY Bluetooth Speaker with Boosted Bass (DSP) $75 (Reg. $90) | Amazon
- with code AUKSKM33
- iClever Ultra Slim Pocket Size Bluetooth Keyboard $27 (Reg. $36) | Amazon
- with code TV2QFY6V
- iOrange-E 6Ft USB-C Cable with LED Indicator $7 (Reg. $12) | Amazon
- with code BEOI5DBN
- Sony Extra Bass Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones $80 (Reg. $200) | Best Buy
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- ZeroLemon Portable Multi-Device Folding Bluetooth Keyboard $32 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- with code KFASKSG9
- AUKEY 20000mAh Slimline Design Portable Charger $32 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYY14
- AUKEY Universal 14W Solar Charger with 2 USB Ports $32 (Reg. $41) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYBP3
- Jelly Comb 4-Port Fast Car Charger + 5 FT USB Micro Cable $9 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- with code SEEHWJMT
- iClever BoostCare Wired Kids Headphones Cat-inspired $12 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
- with code KFAFTB8T
- iClever Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit $11 (Reg. $13) | Amazon
- with code RXOKEHYL
- Mpow Bluetooth Headphone Charging Case $12 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- with code LT3KJRGT
- Mpow Bluetooth Sport Headphones $18 (Reg. $21) | Amazon
Why Do Travelers Trust Zero Grid?
At Zero Grid, we believe that travel can change lives. Like most frequent fliers, the pressure of ever-escalating luggage fees from the airlines and security restrictions brought on by the TSA pushed us to cut down on how much we packed on each trip. Our frequent flights to Europe, Asia, and South America moving from planes to cars to trains also made us wary of over-packing.
That’s why we created Zero Grid: we wanted to make travel accessories for minimalist travelers like ourselves. We design every product we make around these values:Less is more: memorable experiences are more important than things. Durability is important. It’s hard to replace a wallet or travel kit when you’re in a foreign country. Nothing should be too bulky. Travel gear shouldn’t get in the way. No traveler should suffer from electronic pickpocketing or identity theft. All wallets should have trustworthy RFID shielding. Value matters. Our customers should buy with confidence, knowing that the travel accessory will last for years.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.