Update 11/23: Amazon is now also offering the LG 29UM68-P 29-Inch UltraWide Monitor for $196.99 shipped. That’s a new all-time low at Amazon, saves you $203 from Best Buy’s current price and is the best offer available. Over 450 shoppers have left a 4.4/5 star rating.
Amazon is offering the Samsung C27F591 27-Inch Curved Monitor for $199.99 shipped. Also available Best Buy. That’s good for $100 off the going rate, beats our previous mention by $30 and is a new all-time low at Amazon. It carries a 4.4/5 star rating from 279 Amazon customers.
In the lead up to Black Friday we’re also seeing several other notable discounts on displays for your MacBook.
Monoprice is offering its 27-inch 4K Active HDR Aluminum Bezel for $249.99 shipped. That’s good for 27% off the going rate, saves you $150 and is the lowest we’ve tracked. The monitor comes equipped with 2 HDMI and Display port inputs, a crisp 2160p resolution and a 60Hz refresh rate.
Newegg Flash is also getting in on the monitor discounts with the MSI Optix 27-inch Gaming Monitor for $249.99 shipped. That nets you $50 off the going rate and is the lowest we’re seeing on the monitor. While it sports a 1080p resolution, the monitor’s 144Hz makes it perfect for high-stakes gaming. Rated 4/5 stars.
Samsung 27-inch Curved monitor features:
- 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience
- A stylish design featuring a glossy white body with metallic silver finish and sleek curves.
- AMD FreeSync minimizes input latency and dramatically reduces image tearing and stutter during gaming.
- Powerful, built-in 5-watt stereo speakers deliver full, rich sound for watching movies or playing games.
- Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links