Update 11/25: Amazon offers the GE Z-Wave Plus Wireless in-wall smart outlet for $29.99 shipped. That’s good for $10 off the going rate, hits a new Amazon all-time low and is the best available. Rated 4/5 stars.
Monoprice is getting in the holiday-shopping spirit and offering up to 30% off select Z-wave accessories starting at $17.50. Each of the items in the sale are highly-rated and you’ll score free shipping across the board. If you’ve been looking for a great time to expand the capabilities of your smart home, now’s the perfect chance.
Haven’t started using Z-Wave accessories yet? Samsung’s SmartThings hub is the perfect way to get started, with support for both its own line of sensors and accessories, as well as Z-Wave products and more. We recently went hands-on with the Abode Security system that is also a great way to dive into home automation and security.
Z-wave sensor and accessory discounts:
- Smart Plug w/ 2 USB Ports: $28 (Reg. $33)
- RGB Smart Bulb: $34 (Reg. $40)
- Recessed Door/Window Sensor: $17.50 (Reg. $25)
- PIR Motion Detector: $20 (Reg. $25)
- Shock Detector: $19 (Reg. $25)
- Door and Window Sensor: $17.50 (Reg. $25)
- Wall Socket Plug w/ 2 USB: $21 (Reg. $30)
- Plug In Power Monitor: $27 (Reg: $35)
- Plugin On/Off: $21 (Reg. $25)
- Garage Door Sensor: $19.50 (Reg. $23)
- Plus PIR Multi Sensor: $29 (Reg. $35)
This Z-Wave Plus RGB Smart Bulb enables remote Z-Wave control of basic on/off functionality, as well as dimming and the color and intensity of the emitted light. Not only can the bulb be controlled by your Z-Wave network, but you can control it using your iOS or Android™ smartphone or tablet, allowing remote control from anywhere in the world. Fun and easy to use, the endless color options make this a perfect addition to any connected smart home.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links