Boost Mobile is currently offering Apple’s iPhone X 64GB for $899.99 shipped without a contract. Now, this device is locked to Boost’s pre-paid service but you can learn more about unlocking here. Today’s offer is $100 off the regular price and the first cash discount that we’ve seen. Every other pre-paid carrier, including Virgin Mobile, currently charges full price.
iPhone X features:
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone
- All-glass and stainless steel design, water, and dust resistant
- 12MP dual cameras with dual IOS, Portrait mode, Portrait lighting, and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, most powerful and smart chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging – works with Qi chargers
iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone. Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly. Resists water and dust. 12MP dual cameras with dual optical image stabilization for great low-light photos.