Update: Today only, Target has the
Amazon Echo Show for $129.99 shipped, an all-time low. Price reflected in-cart.
Amazon has launched a new sale this morning on nearly all of its in-house devices, returning prices back to Black Friday levels. That includes its latest 4K Fire TV, Echo, Paperwhite and Fire tablets. Free shipping is available in all instances. Check out the full list of deals below.
Amazon Device Sale:
- Echo Dot: $30 (Reg. $50)
- Fire 7 Tablet: $30 (Reg. $50)
- Fire TV Stick: $35 (Reg. $40)
- Fire HD 8 Tablet: $50 (Reg. $80)
- Fire TV 4K: $55 (Reg. $70)
- Kindle: $60 (Reg. $80)
- Echo: $80 (Reg. $100)
- Tap Bluetooth Speaker: $80 (Reg. $130)
- Fire 7 Kids: $80 (Reg. $100)
- Amazon Cloud Cam Indoor: $90 (Reg. $120)
- Fire HD 8 Kids: $100 (Reg. $130)
- Kindle Paperwhite: $100 (Reg. $120)
- Echo Plus: $120 (Reg. $150)
- Fire HD 10: $120 (Reg. $150)
- Echo Show: $150 (Reg. $230)
- Amazon Key In-Home Kit: $200 (Reg. $250)
Voice responses from Alexa are now enhanced with visuals and optimized for visibility across the room. Call or message your family and friends that also have an Echo or the Alexa App, get the news with a video flash briefing, see your Prime Photos, shop with your voice, see lyrics with Amazon Music, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All you have to do is ask. Echo Show has eight microphones and beam-forming technology so it can hear you from across the room—even while music is playing. Echo Show is also an expertly tuned speaker that can fill any room with immersive audio powered by Dolby. When you want to use Echo Show, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Echo Show responds instantly.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.