In celebration of CES 2018, we are teaming up with HyperDrive to offer 9to5 readers an exclusive 20% off all of the company’s USB-C hubs. Simply use code 9to5mac at checkout to redeem the special pricing.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Easily one of the best companions for your newer USB-C equipped MacBook, we don’t see deals this deep very often and certainly not on everything the company has to offer. Hyper has conveniently made a special page on its site specifically for 9to5 readers to make the checkout process as simple as possible. Receive free shipping on all orders over $75 in the US and a flat rate $10 fee on orders over $150 elsewhere.
One standout deal is the HyperDrive SOLO 7-in-1 USB-C Hub for MacBook which drops down to $65 + around $6 shipping from the usual $80 plus shipping. Currently listed at $80 on Amazon, this is the best price around.
HyperDrive SOLO 7-in-1 USB-C Hub:
- Allow USB-C MacBook, PC and devices to work with popular legacy connections
- Turns a single USB-C port into 7 ports (HDMI, USB-C with Power Delivery, 2 x USB 3.1, microSD, SD, audio jack)
- Connect USB-C MacBook, PC and devices to HDMI displays, up to 4K video resolution
- Slim and compact. Sits flush with the 12″ MacBook and 13″/15″ MacBook Pro
- Precision milled aluminum enclosure, available in Space Gray and Silver, with the same color and appearance as the MacBook and MacBook Pro