- Lenovo’s official eBay storefront offers its L27q 27-inch 1440p Monitor for $199.99 shipped (Reg. $300). Rated 3.8/5 stars on Amazon.
- Amazon offers the AOC 32-inch 4K U3277PWQU monitor with built-in USB-3.0 hub for $399.99 shipped (Reg. $500). Also at B&H. Rated 4.3/5 stars.
Today only, Woot offers the Dell P2418HZ 24-inch Monitor with built-in webcam and 2-port USB hub for $189.99 + $5 shipping. That’s good for $90 off the regular going rate at Best Buy and is the best offer we’re seeing. It beats the Amazon all-time low by $30 and for comparison, it fetches $330 at Office Depot. The results are still coming in, but Best Buy shoppers have left a 5/5 star rating.
Dell 24-inch Monitor w/ webcam features:
- 23.8″ full-HD screen offers crisp, clear images.
- 1920 x 1080 resolution provides beautifully vivid visuals.
- HDMI port lets you enjoy high-quality media (HDMI cable sold separately). Features a USB 3.0 Hub (with an upstream port, 2 USB 3.0 ports (including a USB 3.0 BC1.2 charging port) and 2 USB 2.0 downstream ports.
- Built-in cable management keeps wires from cluttering your desk.
- Integrated speakers offer great sound quality for videos, movies and games.
- VESA-mountable design lets you place the monitor on a wall.
- Height-adjustable stand allows you to tilt, swivel and pivot to face the direction you want.
- 2.1-megapixels, full-HD image sensor
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.