Amazon offers the Wonder Workshop Cue Robot for $145.52 shipped. Normally $200, this is the second lowest we’ve tracked and the best available. To learn more about what Wonder Workshop’s Cue Robot, check out our announcement coverage. Rated 3.7/5 stars.
Wonder Workshop Cue Robot features:
- Cue is a witty robot with attitude that is powered by breakthrough Emotive AI
- Build your skills with games and challenges and makes programming your own interactive experiences fun for any level
- Choose your favorite avatar and explore an amazing depth of personality, expressions and actions
- Send and receive text messages to share witty comments, memes and funny jokes, keeping you coming back for more.
- Discover a freestyle environment to program robot adventures using cue’s proximity sensors, encoders, gyro, accelerometer, microphones and more.
- Engage Cue’s intelligent auto modes (seek, avoid, and explore) to navigate tight corners or obstacles while expressing personality at every turn.
- Cue is for ages 11+ and works with iOS, Android and Kindle Fire HD 8, 10). 2017 SILVER PARENTS CHOICE AWARD WINNER!
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links