Apple is now officially offering certified refurbished iPhone 7/Plus units in the ‘Special Deals’ section of its online store. The discounts aren’t particularly steep here, with most models going for around 10% off the new condition price. Offers start at $499 for the 32GB iPhone 7 model, while the larger 7 Plus is available from $599. As always, Apple refurbished products come with all original accessories, a one-year warranty, and are eligible for AppleCare.
You may have seen earlier this week that Virgin Mobile is now offering ‘pre-loved’ iPhone 7/Plus models from $380, along with an attractive $1 per month trial. Learn more about Virgin’s available inventory here.
iPhone 7 features:
- Originally released September 2016
- Unlocked, SIM-Free, Model A1660
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display with IPS technology
- A10 Fusion chip with embedded M10 motion coprocessor
- Talk time up to 14 hours on 3G
- LTE and 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- NFC with reader mode
- 12-megapixel iSight camera
- 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera
- Touch ID
- Apple Pay
- 4.87 ounces and 0.28 inch
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.