Best Buy has now kicked off a wide ranging President’s Sale with deep deals on everything from iPad and MacBook to HDTVs, headphones, kitchenware and much more. You’ll need to sign-up for a free My Best Buy account to order to gain early access to the deals today. While Walmart’s 2017 iPad deals from this morning are slightly edging out Best Buy’s offer, the current generation MacBook Air deals are quite notable starting at $250 off. Details below.
You can grab the current generation Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch 8GB/128GB for $749.99 shipped (MQD32LL/A). Regularly $999.99 from Apple, this is roughly $250 off and the best price around.
More President’s Day Deals:
- Apple 15″ MacBook Pro Touch Bar $450 off
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch now $150 off at Best Buy, prices starting from $850 shipped
- Best Buy now offering $150 off iMacs: 21.5-inch $1,350 (current gen)
- Best Buy knocks up to $300 off iPhone 7/Plus prices for President’s Day
- Add a new 4K TV to your living room w/ President’s Day sales at Best Buy from $250
- Pick up JLab Audio truly wireless earbuds for $100 shipped (Reg. $150)
Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch:
The 13-inch MacBook Air features 8GB of memory, a fifth-generation Intel Core processor, Thunderbolt 2, great built-in apps, and all-day battery life.* It’s thin, light, and durable enough to take everywhere you go—and powerful enough to do everything once you get there.
Dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
Intel HD Graphics 6000
Fast SSD storage
Two USB 3 ports
Thunderbolt 2 port
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.